Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions? We have The Answers.
When Are You Open?
Do You Cater For Functions?
What Is Your Dress Code?
Gentlemen are required to wear long pants, closed in shoes and a collared dress shirt.
Ladies are expected to dress to the minimum level of smart casual.
Hats are not permitted.
Our staff take pride in the appearance of themselves and our venue, so we hope you will also.
What Forms Of ID Do You Accept?
- a current Australian driver’s license or permit,
- a current Australian or foreign passport,
- a current Government issued proof of age card,
- other current identity documents approved by the Liquor Licensing Division such as the Victorian Key-pass,
- an overseas drivers license that must contain the persons photograph, date of birth and be written in the English language.