Yes. The cover charge for non-members will range between $10 to $20.
Yes. We offer a very unique experience whether it be a birthday, office function, a hens or bucks party or anything else, we can cater for your needs.
Gentlemen are required to wear long pants, closed in shoes and a collared dress shirt.
Ladies are expected to dress to the minimum level of smart casual.
Hats are not permitted.
Our staff take pride in the appearance of themselves and our venue, so we hope you will also.
ID is a requirement by law and is unavoidable. Only the following forms of identification are accepted as proof of age to allow entry into the premises:
- a current Australian driver’s license or permit,
- a current Australian or foreign passport,
- a current Government issued proof of age card,
- other current identity documents approved by the Liquor Licensing Division such as the Victorian Key-pass,
- an overseas drivers license that must contain the persons photograph, date of birth and be written in the English language.
We do not admit patrons with visible face, neck or hand tattoos and gentlemen with sleeve tattoos will need to cover them before entering the venue.